Do you have a research project that we can help with?
We can provide anything from short data summaries to publication-ready reports, visualisations and policy recommendations.
Among the commissioned projects we have completed are:
- analysis of the effectiveness of the Teach First programme;
- work underpinning Save the Children’s Ready to Read report;
- work for the Sutton Trust, analysing the impact of the English Baccalaureate;
- data analysis for the Social Mobility Commission’s 2016 state of the nation report;
- a project linking Education Endowment Foundation trial data to pupil outcome data.
Note, March 2018: All commissioned work using the National Pupil Database requires a request to the Department for Education to use the data.
The DfE are currently advising all applicants that requests to use National Pupil Database data are taking up to four months to process. If you have more urgent needs, we are happy to provide advice but the ability of us and other organisations to produce quick-turnaround pieces of analysis is seriously limited at present.